New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Why Bother with All This?

Ask HN: Why Bother with All This?
2 by tkojames | 0 comments on Hacker News.
off topic: feel free to downvote into forever. I am really struggling with mental health and work life balance. I graduated college not to long enough 2014 with political science degree. I loved it and my goal was to work with supreme court as clerk... Foolish I know. I got into programing.. I am going to be 30 in may. I feel so burnt out. I left my job after college in 2019 from 68k to 120k and now with n we job around 220k total Tc. But I am so worn out. My family life is terrible... My dad found a new lady and now I Have second "mom" it it super werid and they all live together. It is super creepy. I have wife that I love so much. But I don't want her to deal with this... What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog